Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful and Thanksgiving

I am a little late on the Thankful post, but I am going to do it anyway!

*I am so very thankful for Jesus and the life I have because of him.
*I am also thankful for my husband. He takes such great care of me and our children.
*I am thankful for my children. They are the light of my life!
*I am thankful for my family. I am so blessed.
*I am thankful for my friends
*I am thankful for MOPS, Bunco and my kid's playgroup.
*I am thankful for my house and big ole' van.
*I am thankful for good medical/dental care.
*I am thankful for plenty of food.

I am thankful for my life and everything I have. I am thankful for all the experiences good and bad. I pray each day that I show gratitude for all that I have been given.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We celebrated with family, and we had lots of yummy food. I did not go Black Friday shopping until about 10:30 am on Friday! The kids had fun pretending to bargain shop. I got a couple of deals, but the company was the best.

We decided to have Devin's birthday lunch after church on Sunday. He chose to eat at Red Lobster. It was very yummy and we received the biggest surprise/gift. Someone paid for our entire meal! Can you believe that? What an amazing blessing. Sure wish we could tell them how thankful we are for their generosity. On a not so good note, we aren't sure Devin's meal settled very well. He had a rough night. Poor guy!

No comments: