Thursday, February 24, 2011

What have we been doing?

Wow! It has been a while since my last post. We have been busy!



Let's see since my last post we have had:

*blizzard-like conditions (went a little stir crazy - please note Riley is a boy)




*the flu x2 (Ethan was sick on Valentine's)


*Valentine's Day


*Ethan signed up for his classes for highschool (can that even be possible?)

*our 3rd post-placement visit for sweet Ruth



*a few days in the high 60's (loved those)

*a computer problem (so glad I have a hubby that can fix things)

*Scout Sunday


*our bird die (RIP Caspian)

*Isabelle's preschool chili supper fundraiser

*Bunco with my friends (woo hoo I finally won!)

*Upwards basketball and cheerleading (only video of Devin playing - he's very quick)



*Went on a small hike

*Volunteered at Winter Jam for Holt International Child Sponsorship (great concert with a great friend and helped by getting three kids sponsored)

I know more has been going on, but that is a brief rundown. Hope to post more soon. We have lots and lots of birthdays in the next month.

No comments: