Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bike Day and cute hair

Isabelle's preschool had Bike Day this week! She had so much fun riding around the parking lot. Ruth and Riley also got to be part of the fun. The weather has been so beautiful this week.






Riley started running a fever on Wednesday, but seems to finally be feeling better today. He seems to be catching all the viruses the last few months.
Most of our family got to enjoy the great weather at the Renaissance Festival yesterday. They said they had tons of fun. I stayed home with Ruth and Mr. Sicky! I did not have tons of fun. Ha! Ha! They did bring me home a Reuben sandwich - that made me happy. Lesson learned: Don't buy tickets to any event in advance.

Also, I been trying new styles on Ruth's hair. This is one of them. I thought she looked adorable!!!

No comments: