Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catching up - again!



It has been a busy few weeks. My sweet Isabelle turned 4 and my baby boy turned 2! They just get big so fast!!!! We are so thankful that God chose us to be their parents. We are so blessed!

We also received updated pictures of our little girl in Ethiopia. She looks a lot bigger in the new photos. A visiting mom described her as "a firecracker...who loves attention and knows how to get it". Hoping to get a court date soon so she can come home. I think it is going to be interesting to watch our "twins" fighting for attention. Hurry home baby girl!

2 comments:

Me. Us. She. said...

Hi Debbie,
I'm glad you commented on my blog! So...group E together. I'm sorry your court date didn't work out last month. That is my big fear for us too.
I saw pictures of R on the snapfish account. So so cute! I wish D could be posted there too.
I guess if we pass we'll be traveling at the same time! :)
Amanda

Kelly said...

Happy birthday to our favorite kiddos!!! :)
Hurry home little one.....we can't wait to meet you!!! :)