Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trip to Oklahoma

A few weeks ago the kids and I took a road trip to visit Grandpa and Grandma in Oklahoma. We had a great time!!!!!! We went to a fancy arcade, mini-golfing and the zoo. Grandma also made me get pulled over by a mean ole cop (no worries - just a warning).
One evening we went to Bricktown to visit our good friends from Tulsa. Their youngest daughter lived with Heidi in Guatemala! We enjoy hanging out with them because they are as crazy as we are!!!!!!!!!! We went to a restaurant with 9 kids and 3 adults. I think the waitress was a little scared, but they did great.
Here are a few photos from our trip:




3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Ahem...I live in OKC :) Looks like you guys had a fun time. Bricktown is definitely the place to go.
Phyllis

Doreen said...

enjoyed th every fun pictures!!

Amy said...

ADORABLE!! And I don't live all that far from Oklahoma so after you visit Phyllis come see me. :0)