Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Travel Call!

What a surprise!!!!
Here is the scoop. I called DC to verify that his visa was issued, and it was. So I decided to go vote, run to Walmart and get my free Chic-fil-A for voting.
I had just pulled out of the drive-thru and was sorting the food for Izzy and the little girl I babysit when the phone rang.
I saw that it was Holt, but I thought they were just verifying that we received the visa. The lady asked how I was doing, and I said fine and I asked her how she was doing. When she said "not as good as you are going to be doing - your son is coming home"! I was shocked, and just couldn't believe it. An even bigger shock is that he will be home on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have so much to do, but I am so excited. I can't wait to tell the kids when they get home from school.
Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts for this adoption. They have meant a lot to us.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

That is awesome news!! Wow, just 3 days. I know you're just ecstatic. Congratulations! I'll be watching for pictures on Friday of the whole family together :)
Phyllis & Kristen

Doreen said...

OHHH MY GOSH!!! that is AWESOME NEWS!!!! His angel is bringing him forever home !!!!CONGRATULATIONS huge hugs to you and your family and your new son!!!!!!! doreen